Full and Part time care work job vacancies. Induction training, Diplomas (NVQs) and Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care as standard & Competitive.
Full One Week Induction Course Prior to Starting Work
- Shadowing An Experienced Staff Member Until You Are Ready
- Diplomas (NVQs) and Apprenticeships As Standard
- Regular Refresher Training To Ensure Your Upkeep of Skills and Knowledge
- Ongoing Continuing Personal Development
- Flexible Hours (from 4 to 40 hrs per week)
- Rewarding Work
- Feel Valued and Supported
- Extensive training, including Diplomas (NVQs) as standard
- Genuine Career Development and Opportunities into Management, Nursing or Social Work
Working for Care Direct you will feel the team spirit and the enthusiasm in supporting our customers.
All members of the team are well trained with up to date training and NVQ levels.
As a team member you will be trained to our standards with on-going team support.
Our team works around 7.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Sundays.
TWO Home Care Workers Now Vacancies Available
We want caring, enthusiastic, capable people to join our expanding community care worker team, however we don't just take anybody. We have developed a reputation as one of the leading community care worker providers and we only want the best to join us. Being part of our team requires you:-
- Have a full driving license and a car to use for the role
- A mobile phone
- Be able to work flexibly mornings, daytime or evenings including weekends (mandatory)
- Be committed to our customers and be person centred
We offer an absolute full training programme
Great rates of pay including mileage rate 45p a mile.
A supportive and friendly work place